With great consideration towards the health concerns of our friends and members, we have decided to reschedule the upcoming SMP 37 event previously scheduled on March 28th 2020. The tentative new date will be Saturday May 16th and once we confirm with the Leland, we will make a new announcement.
Over the weekend, we will be resetting the current SMP 37 participation list and refunding all prepayments. This means that all SMP shoots are considered cancelled and once the new event has been officially announced, you will need to sign up again.
We apologize sincerely for any inconveniences but hope to see you all in May. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us. For other notices and discussions, you are invited to join us in the SMP Facebook group:
Until then, be safe and take care of yourselves and families.